Multilateral Comenius Project
Instruction for recent and new members:
1. When you are approved in the network please join your correspondent group so that we can distinguish students from teachers and nationalities.
2. Then write a brief introduction of yourself in your page (text box in "my page") and drag it to the first place, as you can see in the "example member", student (hello kitty).
3. Upload an image for your profile. It is not necessary a personal photo, just an image to distinguish members.
4. And don't forget the following rules:
NETTIQUETTE FOR TRADIGAMES
- Always use acceptable and polite language.
- Make sure that any pictures or videos you upload are acceptable and are related with the project (games and culture). Always write a title and a comment to explain the photos you upload!
- The common language in this project is English. Any other language is forbidden.
- Be carefull about your personal data: never show phone numbers, addresses or any other personal information.
- If you ever receive unpleasant or offensive messages from anyone, inform your teacher straight away.
- Show an interest in the other culture. Ask questions, find out, comment!
- The “Tradigames” network is ONLY for the use of students and teachers participating in the project. The aim of the project is to share your experiences on traditional games and share your culture by using English language. This is not a private social network like facebook to chat with your friends!
There is the brochure of the traditional european games in the attachement to download. It is for everyone to use and share with others to promote our project!!!
We are going to print a few hard copies of these, and each country will get one copy from us probably during the final meeting.
We hope you will like it. Please, make some comments about the brochure!
The POLISH TEAM! ;)…Continue